Sand & Traction Ladders
25mm thick, with a 38 x 38mm square mesh pattern. These are designed to provide effective surface traction in muddy, icy, or sandy conditions. Tracmat™ Sand & Traction Ladders are finished with a Gritted Quartzgrip® top surface to provide additional traction.
Tracmat™ Sand & Traction Ladders are ideal for the following additional applications:
Vehicle Recovery in Icy, Muddy or Sandy Conditions
- Trailer Loading Ramps
- Driveway Ground Reinforcement
- Bridging smaller gullies & ditches in domestic applications
- Caravan & Motor Home Ground Support (Simply position underneath the wheels of your unit, and the square mesh pattern of our ladders, helps distribute the wheel weight, and prevents wheels sinking into the sand or soil underneath. In muddy or extreme conditions, our Tracmat™ Sand & Traction Ladders will assist you when moving off from your camping pitch. Our Jack-Pads are also suitable for sitting underneath caravan "steadies" to support these legs sinking into the soft ground underneath, or to chock up in slopping conditions.
These "Sand Ladders" are available in the following sizes:
- 1000 X 310mm, (Weight per pair – 7.5Kg)
- 1220 x 310mm, (Weight per pair – 9.15Kg)
- 1465 x 310mm, (Weight per pair – 11Kg)
Pack Size: 1 Pair (As shown in picture)
Specials sizes available upon request.